He was born in 1972 in Moscow, graduated from the History of Art Faculty of Russian State University for the Humanities and later from Studio of Individual Directing of Boris Yukhananov.
Andrey is the president of the Kansk International Video Festival, which has been the biggest short films screening in Russia since 2002
- Volga-volga. 2006, 70 min, in collaboration with Pavel Labazov. Producer, director. Premiered in 2006 at the Rotterdam IFF.
- Brain. 2010, 70 min. Producer, director, premiered in 2010 at the Moscow IFF.
- House in Furmanny. Documentary. Director. Premiered at the Gogolfest, Ukraine.
- Birmingham Ornament. 2011, 68 min, in collaboration with Yuri Leiderman. Producer, director. Premiered at the 68th Venice IFF as a special compilation.
- Birmingham Ornament -2 , 2013, 89min, in collaboration with Yuri Leiderman. Producer, director. Special jury prize Roman Film Festival
- Birmingham Ornament -3D , 2014, 10min, in collaboration with Yuri Leiderman. Producer, director
- For Marx... 2012, 100 min. Producer. Premiered in 2012 at the Kinotavr, Sochi. Participated in the 2013 Berlinale IFF Forum.
- Dream of an Oligarch. 2012, 100 min. Producer. Premiered in 2012 at the Moscow IFF.
- Elixir, 2015, 80 min. Premiered 2016 Berlinale ForumProducer
- No place for fools, 2015, 70min. Producer
- Russia as a phantasma, 2016,72 min, author an idea, director, producer. Grand prix of omnibus section Kinoshock (Russia)
- Prorub/Ice-hole, 2017, 65 min, director, producer
- Monkey, Ostrich and Grave, 2017, 89min, producer.